Wednesday, November 11, 2009


'O' LEVEL IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER !~

got 33/40 for MCQ today , sigh* carelesss mistakes everywhere...
wrong for the one and only mole qns? hell .. mr koh gonna kill me for that .. mole is my favourite and i got it wrong .. !? @#$#$^%*
Last question... high five to Gurmeet and Mal for nothing ! its methanol , not ethanoic acid ...


god ....i can't believe it.. im going out with my girlsss soon, in a few hours time! muahahhaha
PROM is also coming.. but i haven buy my prom accessories yet.
theme: MTV? lol i have no idea what jun feng is going to do ...
most importantly , FOOD ... or my Cleo (hungry monster) will be starving :/

Went to trim eye brown with Kaijun and Shuyi just now... oh my god it was painful. ):
can't wait for my FIRST medi and pedi too :D
and our SS501 concert, KAIJUN! hahahahaha!
our class Chalet? omg and the 17th nov night !
I will really miss ah min , rachel , agatha, song han , zhen xin , all the peeople!
Thanks to all my great friends around me! :D i loveeeee you guys , serious.
esp Jiali! just imagine how many nights we've gone through for our ass art , hehe.
goonnnna stay over for fun now and not for Os ! i will treat you BA GUAS :D


Shopping tomorrow .. and the day after tomorrow.. and the following day ... and the next following day .. and the next next following day...! :D

No comments: